ISSWSH SURVEY DISSEMINATION POLICY
The ISSWSH supports the collection of data by vetting and approving survey instruments on a variety of topics related to women’s sexual health. Surveys are vetted by the Online Services Committee and if approved will be disseminated.
The ability to disseminate a survey is a benefit of ISSWSH membership. If you are a member of ISSWSH, below are the guidelines for initiating a request and the process by which a survey is vetted and approved. This process is meant to facilitate fair and objective handling of all requests and control the volume of requests on an annual basis. Please allow up to 2-weeks for consideration.
Any survey proposed for dissemination to the ISSWSH membership, including those surveys developed by Committees on behalf of the ISSWSH, will require the following:
- Submission of a request (Button to submit request below)
- Review and approval decision by the Online Services Committee
- If the committee suggests revisions, these will need to be addressed prior to dissemination
- Scheduling of survey (ISSWSH reserves the right to limit the number of surveys and the frequency and length of time in which surveys are disseminated)
- Surveys must include an acknowledgement that the results of a survey may not be recognized as a response on behalf of the Association on any specific topic
- Upon conclusion of survey, aggregate results or published findings need to be shared with ISSWSH
- Names or information collected in the survey can only be used for the purposes of the survey and cannot be shared with any outside entities
Approved and active surveys will be listed on a dedicated webpage on www.ISSWSH.org including the survey title, description, who should participate in the survey, and collection dates.
Each approved survey will be promoted in an ISSWSH Emailing and Social Media post (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) with a link to the survey. The ISSWSH Office will post in the Community Forum that an Active Survey is open with a link to the Survey on the ISSWSH Website.
There is no cost for ISSWSH members.